Agent Framework 0.7.0 RELEASED
Oct 23, 2020
All together now: What’s that coming over the hill, is it Agent__Framework 0.7.0 release__?
Why yes, yes it is. And it’s an important one: a whole box of little tweaks and updates preparing for the Incentivised Testnet that has now been launched.
Head to https://docs.fetch.ai/i_nets/quickstart-aw1/ to participate now!
Little things aside, there are some notable changes:
- Install scripts for all major operating systems to install the AEA and all dependencies (Windows, MacOS and Linux)
- Extensive preparations for AW-1, the first part of phase 1 of the agent themed incentivised testnet
- Major updates to the documentation (https://docs.fetch.ai) to introduce preparing for mainnet v2, document the incentivised testnets and provide a ton of new information relating to our latest work
- Benchmarking and monitoring for the ACN (agent communication network) to make it easier to manage development
- Preparations for upcoming work to port the agent framework to other languages (this is super cool — it’s going to mean you’ll be able to run agents natively on your mobile device and resource-light computers
As usual, there are lots of fixes and little changes as a result of developer feedback.
See https://github.com/fetchai/agents-aea/releases/tag/v0.7.0 for more information.
You can get it from PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/aea/0.7.0/
The new docs are here: https://docs.fetch.ai (Note: you may need to do a hard refresh to see the full new site correctly)
The AEA Registry is here: https://aea-registry.fetch.ai
In order to take part in the incentivised testnets, you will need to have FET tokens staked. Visit https://staking.fetch.ai/ to see that process.