Agent Framework version 0.7.3 release
Nov 13, 2020
The Agent Framework continues to age like a fine wine, and with more and more people using it (particularly now with the incentivised testnet running: get involved at https://docs.fetch.ai/i_nets/), we’ve had the opportunity to make some adjustments to make all agent developer’s lives easier.
In particular the release:
- Extends the AW incentivised testnet AEAs
- Fixes an issue with overwriting of private key files on startup
- Fixes some behaviour bugs that some users were experiencing
- Adds a guide to help setup development (https://docs.fetch.ai/aea/development-setup/)
- Fixed an issue with mixed mode in upgrade command
- Tidied up the presentation of some CLI commands
- Many changes to the documentation as a result of user feedback
- Added other additional tests and improved others
And super cool is this one: Improved exception logging for easier debugging.This is a major improvement for all developers, as you get a precise error location when things don’t go quite the way they were meant to go!We’re reacting fast right now: we’re wanting to make your agent development experience as wonderful as it can possibly be, so please do get involved, and share your experience with us.
You can read more here: https://github.com/fetchai/agents-aea/releases/tag/v0.7.3Get it from PyPI here: https://pypi.org/project/aea/0.7.3/Read the updated docs here: https://docs.fetch.aiJoin us on Discord to interact directly with us and let’s see the growing population of AEAs all over the world continue to grow: https://discord.gg/rbvjh3VgdG