Beacon World 1：质押和治理入门
We are achieving this by forming a connective layer with a decentralized network with open-source software tools to give anyone access to the power of AI on a world-scale secure dataset to carry out complex coordination in the modern economy.
To achieve this we have been running our incentivized testnet campaign to prepare for and test the technology for the Fetch.ai mainnet v2.0 to be launched in March 2021.The mainnet will create so many new opportunities for all stakeholders.
So far, the community response to the testnet has been excellent but this is just the beginning. The next stage is our beacon world program that will focus on staking and governance but before we go into more details on BW, here is a quick recap on the AW phase.
Incentivized testnet so far…
Thanks to the 125 developers and teams who have been supporting Agent World testnet over the past eight weeks. We have achieved and learned more than we could have hoped for.
The progress this has enabled on the Fetch.ai testnet has been immense. Some quick statistics to give you all a sense of the scale
Total search queries: 608,070
Total agents ever on the network: 224,346
Total number of agents found by other agents: 1,025,693 (some agents found more than once)
Highest number of agents online at once: 1,219
During the testnet phase we now have agents representing running all around the world doing some amazing things. The final results from AW-3 have been tallied, and the standings are as follows, with `bartcrpt` being the final victor, with an absolutely stunning 2682 points.
Beacon-world 1 (BW-1) is the second stage of our program for testing the Fetch.ai blockchain and for preparing our community for the launch of our v2.0 main-net. The goal of BW-1 is to reward users and potential validators for gaining experience with the software ecosystem around the main-network. These tasks don’t require any technical knowledge or programming experience; all you need is an interest in Fetch.ai and a willingness to help shape its future direction. The only requirement is your interest in using technology to change the way we live and help Fetch.ai in doing so
BW-1 is now LIVE我们呼吁社区参与治理，为启动主网和基金会做准备。 我们希望您参与投票以确保我们的项目符合您的期望。
- 鼓励非开发人员与测试网互动。 任何人都可以参加，而不论以前的经验或专业知识如何。
- To deal with regulatory issues that might arise from token-swap (i.e. to ensure that future decisions will involve the community to a greater extent).
验证者，开发人员和用户的主要责任是参与有关项目未来方向的决策。 做出这些决策的方式被称为管治，并且是去中心化网络的关键要素。 Fetch.ai 分类帐使用一种简单的管治机制，该机制最初是比特币使用的，大多数矿工必须决定是否对网络执行特定的软件升级。 Fetch.ai分类帐使用一种简单的管治机制，该机制最初是比特币使用的，大多数矿工必须决定是否对网络执行特定的软件升级。
How to Get Involved
While not strictly necessary we also encourage people who have not already done so to try out the other AW-1 challenges.
Full details of the program can be found here: https://docs.fetch.ai/i_nets/quickstart-bw1/
To earn rewards, users must complete the following tasks, which are designed to familiarise them with the tools used for sending transactions, delegating stake and voting on governance proposals. The general flow is as follows:
- 创建一个测试网地址，并将其链接到他们的以太坊抵押地址（完成AW-1任务的任何人都可以跳过此步骤)。 AW-1 任务可以跳过此步骤）。
We recommend that everyone joins our discord channel 此处, as this is the quickest way to answer any questions and receive support from the team and the rest of the community.
There are technical and community tracks for interacting with the BW-1 test-net.
We recommend that developers or anyone who is interested in running a validator node follow the technical track while non-technical users should follow the community track.
Please note that a 请注意， nano hardware wallet is required for the community track. It’s possible to follow the steps in both tracks but only one reward is available for each Ethereum staking address that is registered.
Non-technical users should follow these steps:
- Install the Cosmos app on your Ledger nano by following these instructions.
- Connect your Ledger nano to the 区块浏览器 using the instructions 此处.
- Request tokens to your Ledger nano address using the token faucet.
- Sign the test-net address where you requested tokens in step 3 with the private key tied to your FET account on the Ethereum mainnet (this is the account you use for FET staking):
- We recommend you use our signing app with your MetaMask wallet, alternatively use MEW or a similar wallet to sign your Fetch.ai test-net address.
- To complete registration, send a transaction of 0.01 FET to this address: fetch1a3ecdm538yt4xlz6kc39xf0h3syge0mlrr0jgf but make sure that you add the Ethereum address you used for staking tokens in the “memo” field.
- Send a second transaction of 0.01 FET to the same address but this time add the signature in the “memo” field that you generated in step 4.
- Delegate Stake to any of the validators using the instructions 此处.
Anyone interested in developing agents or operating a validator node should follow these steps:
- Obtain a working copy of the ledger v0.2.x software either by using one of the provided docker images or by checking out and building one from source.
- Import a private key from AW-1 into the fetchcli following these instructions.
- Delegate some of your stake to the one of the existing validators that are running following these instructions. The full list of validators can be found on the block explorer but the table at the bottom of this page shows these for convenience.
- Vote on at least one governance proposal following these instructions.
As part of the program we will run at least one vote on the testnet. An example of a proposal we are planning to hold votes on is: “if 5% or more of the FET circulating supply is verifiably hacked, the Fetch.ai foundation will pause the ERC-20 contract to prevent movement of funds until a decision is made by the developers and community on how to move forward”.
Full details on how to get involved, along with further information on governance/voting and the associated rewards can be found here: https://github.com/fetchai/docs/blob/feature/governance_week/docs/i_nets/quickstart-bw1.md
加入Fetch.ai Discord 参加
We are in the process of migrating the majority of our help, support and updates to discord so make sure you join our server to participate in the conversation and get any questions answered: https://discord.gg/6kkSBQyPRF.
在 discord 的治理渠道上，我们将进行一系列讨论和非正式投票。 这是您入门并与社区其他成员互动的好方法。