Blockchain Senior Software Engineer for Catena-X project (Germany)
Development at the cutting edge
An amazing opportunity for those with a passion for AI and Blockchain to participate alongside industry leading and innovative forces from the automotive industry whose aim is to support the development of decentralized technologies and business models, tokenomics incentive systems as well as industry standards for information and data sharing. Catena-X sees a collaboration between organizations of all sizes, including Bosch, Siemens, Mercedes Benz, VW and BMW, as well as innovative startups and SMEs. Fetch.ai is proud to be part of this collaboration and we are seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our team in Germany.
We aim to be your Employer of Choice by providing you with the opportunity to work with a hugely talented team developing cutting edge technology combining AI and blockchain, that will influence and change the way we share data and information.
Our vision is to connect digital and real-life economies to allow automation to change the way we use data. Fetch.ai brings expertise in multi-agent systems, artificial intelligence, advanced cryptography and decentralized machine learning to the Catena-X network. Our main focus will be to provide technologies for agent-based “smart” clients, secure and private sharing of information, and base-layer blockchain infrastructure. It will support next-generation data analytics through Fetch.ai CoLearn network, a decentralized information-sharing system that is deployed on blockchains and aggregates learning from multiple stakeholders.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work and live in Germany where this role is based.
Type: Full time or contract
- Team player with desire to learn the latest technologies.
- A BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Mathematics/Cryptography or a related field with previous exposure to programming cryptographic systems.
- Demonstrable skills in one or more of the following:
- protocol design
- distributed computing
- Ability to translate technical research material into functional code
- Highly skilled in at least one systems programming language such as Golang, Rust or C/C++
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience working with continuous integration and deployment
- Travis CI
- Github actions
- Technical knowledge of elliptic-curve cryptography, homomorphic encryption, multiparty party computation and privacy enhancing technologies
- WebAssembly, compilers and virtual machines.
- Parallel and multi-threaded applications.
- OpenSSL, Noise or other modern cryptographic libraries.
- Blockchain or other type of large networked application.
- Smart contract languages such as Solidity.
- Experience with modern web development stacks.
- Able to develop effectively across the following platforms
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with container based systems
- Google Cloud (AWS or similar)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins / Spinnaker etc)
- General experience of working with Infrastructure as code and deployment pipelines as code.
- Amazon ECS
Fetch.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value all people, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, ability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.
Join us and help to make a difference: [email protected]