Marketing and Community Executive
We have an exciting new role as Community Manager at our decentralized Machine Learning startup.
The role aim is to create engagement in our community across social channels, and with community engagement programs.
You will be data driven, customer focused and manage the marketing plan for Fetch.ai across content creation, PR and media relations, partnerships, social media, events, CRM and marketing automation.
This role would be suitable for someone with strong interest in developing communities in open source and tokenized / crypto space. We are seeking a candidate with a keen interest in blockchain and decentralised technology with existing relationships and a working knowledge of the crypto industry.
This is a great opportunity to test your skills in a quickly growing and dynamic team.
We value all people, regardless of their gender, age, disabilities, race, ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity status, religious beliefs, political beliefs, marital status or sexual orientation. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media profiles and other listings, including managing the company contribution to community discussion
- Manage the Fetch.ai local ambassador and creator program
- Manage growth hacking team (TG, Twitter, etc)
- Work with Fetch.ai designer and video editor to create assets
- Work with external copywriters
- Work with PR agency on podcast, AMA, interview and media opportunities
- Select, manage and get the best out of external agencies, specialists and partners
To be successful, you will:
- Have knowledge of and empathy with our community
- Have experience managing and building communities across digital and events
- Be confident copywriting content for email and social media
- Have the know-how to manage common content management systems (Buffer, Mailchimp, WordPress)
- The ability to build rapport and establish strong working relationships
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proven to have a high level of planning and attention to detail
Benefits of working with us
- We offer highly competitive salaries, depending on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday; plus bank holidays; and you can also buy additional holidays)
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Pension Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Cycle to work scheme
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected].