Fetch.ai is building the software for the future digital economy by combining principles from blockchain, multi-agent systems and machine learning. These will harness the untapped potential of computational power and terabytes of data that are being generated at the edges of modern telecommunication networks.
As a Fetch.ai employee, you would have the opportunity to work on fascinating and cutting-edge technology alongside world-class software engineers and researchers from disciplines that include multi-agent systems, machine learning, economics and cryptography. You will also get the chance to collaborate with top academics and corporate partners to further develop our solutions and deploy them in the real world.
About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology and specifically the deployment of complex networked applications. You will be a key member of the team, further developing our Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration systems. This involves creating and maintaining global cloud infrastructure, providing smooth operations, automating processes, monitoring and improving security.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins or Argo CD
- Cloud infrastructure such as Google Cloud or AWS
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Docker and container orchestration frameworks (ideally Kubernetes)
- Service mesh traffic management platform such as Istio
- Good working knowledge of Linux and macOS
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or Bash
- Version control (Git)
- Experience of working in an agile team (Scrum/Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills
- Metrics and monitoring (Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana, PromQL)
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, Proxy, Firewall
- Golang or other systems programming language
- Blockchain knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance and develop CI/CD infrastructure to support engineering teams
- Support engineering teams in developing robust, scalable and secure applications.
- Continuously improve access to resources, automation, monitoring and debugging
- Maintain and secure Cloud infrastructure
Why work with Fetch.ai?
Are you enthusiastic and energetic with a great team spirit?
Do you have a willingness to just get things done?
Do you want to work alongside other exceptionally talented people?
Do you want the opportunity to not only contribute but to learn new things?
Fetch.ai is a start-up company and it’s an exciting place to be. We have a flat structure where all doors are open and communication runs freely.
We offer a full benefits package including:
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday plus you can also buy additional holidays)
And the fun stuff…
Summer party, Christmas party, activity days, free hot and cold drinks, chill out zone, video games, endless fruit and healthy snacks.
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected]