This is truly a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with the CEO & Founder of a successful and fast-growing technology start-up. You will share the CEO’s vision and use your creativity and ambition to make it happen. This role goes beyond the usual responsibilities of an EA, and you’ll be instrumental in growing and promoting the CEO’s brand and network. To succeed, it will be important for you to be business savvy, meticulously organized and always thinking one step ahead. If you thrive on creative problem-solving and being a part of an ever-changing, exciting environment, this role is perfect for you.
You will predominantly support the CEO as well as occasionally supporting other members of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with EA activities. Your role will provide support in helping the CEO to optimize the way they use their time and ensure that the focus is on the highest impact activities. You will need a can-do and flexible attitude, as the environment is fast-paced and will require you to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in different time zones.
In this role you will have access to highly confidential information, therefore it is critical you operate with the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity.
The individual who joins this high performing team will work with a talented team of individuals, passionate about what they do, and supportive of their colleagues. This is a remarkable opportunity for someone to join an organization at a time of huge growth and transformation.
- Supporting the CEO, ensuring day to day organization
- Coordinating the CEO’s social media presence with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing for external social media engagements
- Driving the agenda for SLT and key company meetings, ensuring people are clear what they need to prepare and have everything ready on time
- Prepare and check outgoing internal and external correspondence and reports, including sensitive and confidential material
- Manage the CEO’s office in his absence, ensuring all urgent or important issues are passed on and dealt with appropriately
- Day to day calendar management, including internal and external meetings
- Prioritize and monitor incoming post, e-mails, phone calls, etc. and chase up outstanding actions, and to personally deal with routine issues to ensure responses
- Attend and take minutes and action notes at meetings when required and deal with any follow-up actions
- Monitoring, responding and distributing incoming communications (slack, emails, etc.)
- Organization of management and department offsites including agendas and venues
- Travel management, involving the coordination of schedules, itineraries, and all related travel requirements in both UK and International including visas and COVID-19 compliance.
- Arranging team events
You will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years + experience working in an Executive function at a fast growth business
- Resourceful, proactive and helpful
- Extremely well organized and able to think on your feet
- Driven, dedicated, willing to learn and take ideas on-board
- A people person
- Experience arranging national and international travel including visas
- Ability to handle complex multi-diary management and scheduling
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Attention to detail
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday; plus bank holidays; and you can also buy additional holidays)
- 4 weeks paid leave after 5 years of service
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Health Care
- Health Shield Cash Back Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected].