Head of Developer Advocacy (Crypto)
Fetch.ai is building software to deliver multi-stakeholder Artificial Intelligence using the power of blockchain technology. These innovations represent the future of socially responsible AI by allowing the sharing of information without compromising peoples’ privacy, security or sovereignty. As a developer advocate, you would have the opportunity to work alongside our engineering teams, our developer community and our commercial partners to make this vision a reality.
Ideally, you’re someone who comes from a software and/or infrastructure background with a keen interest in either blockchain or AI, and a desire to communicate the value of these transformative technologies to the outside world. You’ll be an outgoing person who’s willing to take up the challenge of building teams that can help others realise the potential of decentralized AI.
Fetch.ai has offices in Cambridge, UK and Berlin, Germany but supports staff around the world with fully remote working.
Type: Full-time or contract.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the Fetch.ai technology stack, the development pipeline and how it can be applied to the crypto space and beyond.
- Representing Fetch.ai in the crypto community as a regular attendee and speaker at meet-ups, crowdcasts, conferences, shows and press events.Collaborating with internal teams to define initiatives for technical audiences such as hackathons, bounties, competitions and incentivized test nets.
- Compiling and delivering compelling presentations to help drive awareness and adoption of Fetch.ai technology.
- Providing insight into market positioning, gathering developer feedback, and nurturing and growing technical communities.
- Maintaining an engaged and enthusiastic presence in social media channels.
- Identifying directions and leads for potential partnerships both within and outside crypto.
- Building and leading a team of developer advocates to support development of the Fetch.ai ecosystem.
- Confidence with popular programming languages and some experience of one or more of the relevant technologies such as web, blockchain, data science or machine learning.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding public speaking, content creation, and presentation skills.
- An ability to work well with people and build relationships between crypto projects, industry partners and the Fetch.ai community.
- Ability to work with developers to show how the Fetch.ai technology stack can be applied
- Experience of working as a technology advocate, consultant or technical executive.
- Demonstrated ability in building and leading technical and/or developer advocacy teams.
- A passion for open source software and previous experience of running hackathons, meet-ups and other community events.
- A track record of working successfully with technical communities.
- Working knowledge and experience of social media, PR and product development.