Machine Learning Scientists and Engineers
Fetch.ai is building software to deliver multi-stakeholder AI using the power of blockchain technology. Our machine learning scientists and engineers have the opportunity to work at the intersection of these fascinating fields and shape the future of machine learning by allowing the sharing of information without compromising peoples’ privacy, security or sovereignty. This challenge involves a combination of game theory, differential privacy, machine learning, cryptography and distributed computing. We are looking for talented and highly motivated machine learning technologists to help bring our vision to life.
The roles involve a combination of hands-on ML problem solving responsibilities, fundamental algorithm and protocol design. Our research scientists have the opportunity to publish in top conferences and work with our experienced engineers to deliver the cutting edge technologies of tomorrow. We’re interested in speaking to machine learning professionals with passion for the technology who are ready to take the next step in their career. Candidates with experience in any of the following fields including; MLOps, game theory, federated learning, differential privacy or cryptography are strongly encouraged to apply.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4 years of experience in computer science, physics, economics or related mathematical discipline.
- Experience in deep learning.
- Experience of modern ML frameworks such as PyTorch and Tensorflow.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of ML including probability theory and statistics.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Data analysis and visualization skills with libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Jupyter.
- Agile software development
- Blockchain and smart contract development
- Research experience in machine learning, or other relevant field
- Full ML life-cycle, design, development, deployment, Ops, monitoring
- Systems programming languages such as Rust, Golang and C/C++.
- Experience with differential privacy and/or homomorphic encryption
- Industry knowledge in the healthcare, financial, automotive or insurance sectors.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunities to publish research
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Private Health Insurance
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Generous annual leave entitlement and a day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commit a working day to charity each year