Machine Learning Scientists and Engineers
Fetch.ai is building the software for the future digital economy by combining principles from blockchain, multi-agent systems and machine learning. These will harness the untapped potential of computational power and terabytes of data that are being generated at the edges of modern telecommunication networks.
As a Fetch.ai employee, you would have the opportunity to work on fascinating and cutting-edge technology alongside world-class software engineers and researchers from disciplines that include multi-agent systems, machine learning, economics and cryptography. You will also get the chance to collaborate with top academics and corporate partners to further develop our solutions and deploy them in the real world.
About the role
We are looking for highly talented machine learning scientists and engineers to join our exceptional team based in Cambridge, UK to help bring our vision to life. Our research scientists have the opportunity to publish in top conferences and work with our experienced engineers to deliver the cutting edge technologies of tomorrow. We’re interested in speaking to machine learning professionals at all levels of experience from Masters-level upwards. Candidates with deep knowledge and experience in any of the following fields including; reinforcement learning, game theory, federated learning, privacy and homomorphic encryption are strongly encouraged to apply.
- MSc/PhD or equivalent experience in computer science, physics, economics or other mathematical discipline
- Experience in deep learning such as GANs, variational autoencoders, CNNs
- Experience of modern ML frameworks such as PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Knowledge of probability theory and statistics
- Strong Python programming skills
- Data analysis and visualization and libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Jupyter
- Experience with differential privacy and/or homomorphic encryption
- Experience with time series data and analysis techniques such as signal processing, LSTMs, and hidden-markov models
- Bayesian statistics, networks and inference methods such as expectation-maximization, MCMC, variational methods
- Experience with kernel methods, Gaussian processes, SVMs
- Publication of research articles in peer-reviewed journals or conferences
- Knowledge of systems programming languages such as Rust, Golang and C/C++
- Software development experience; version control with Git, unit testing and continuous integration
- Industry knowledge in the healthcare, financial, automotive or insurance sectors
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Private health insurance
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Generous annual leave entitlement and a day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy) and daily fresh fruit deliveries
- Christmas and summer parties
- Regular social activities
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected]