Fetch.ai is a world-changing project, a “decentralized digital world” where autonomous software agents act on behalf of their owners, or themselves, to get useful economic work done.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing international team of experts and forward-thinking technology enthusiasts working on the convergence of blockchain, AI and multi-agent systems. We are building technology for both today and tomorrow – a collective super-intelligence on top of decentralized economic internet built with a highly scalable next-generation distributed ledger technology. Combined with machine learning, this delivers the predictions and infrastructure to power the future economy.
About the role
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our Cambridge-based team. This is a new position and we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated person and would welcome interest from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and managing facilities suppliers would be useful
- Experience of coordinating, and/or working within a small team of administrative staff
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements is not essential but would be helpful
- Advanced understanding and experience of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and G-Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
This role will require data processing and entry and you must be confident handling confidential and sensitive information. You will be key to organising and filing paperwork (particularly electronic documentation), scheduling of key events and regulatory requirements and ensuring that the senior staff and directors are aware of upcoming milestones and events in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for receiving visitors
- Administration such as copying, filing, post and shipment
- Assisting with facilities management and looking after new employees
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Supporting the business’s directors
- Data gathering, entry and processing for record-keeping
- Organisation of non-disclosure agreements, company contracts and other documents
The role will also entail other reasonable duties.
Why work at Fetch.ai?
You will work on fascinating and promising new technology together with top class software engineers and researchers working across multiple fields (multi agent systems, machine learning, economics, cryptography).
You will collaborate with top academics and corporate partners across the world to further develop our solutions and deploy them in real life scenarios.
We believe our technology will improve how we communicate, it will give voice and new opportunities to people, organizations and the Internet of Things, effectively democratising the space and improving the lives of citizens.
Fetch.AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value all people, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, ability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.
Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
Private Health Care
Health Shield Plan
25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
Day off for your birthday
Option to buy a further 5 days holiday
Paid 4 weeks sabbatical after 5 years service
More exciting benefits
Fun activity days
Free snacks, endless fruit, and hot and cold drinks
Chill out zone