Software Engineer (C++)
Fetch.AI is a world-changing project, a “decentralised digital world” where autonomous software agents act on the behalf of their owners, or themselves, to get useful economic work done.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing international team of experts and forward-thinking technology enthusiasts working on the convergence of blockchain, AI and multi-agent systems. We are building technology for both today and tomorrow – a collective super-intelligence on top of decentralized economic internet built with a highly scalable next-generation distributed ledger technology. Combined with machine learning, this delivers the predictions and infrastructure to power the future economy.
Do you like challenges and want to work on cutting edge state-of-the-art technology that will define how we will interact? Come and join us.
We are looking for outstanding experienced C++ Software Engineers to help us further develop our core decentralised platform technology – the Open Economic Framework (OEF), our groundbreaking Smart Ledger (Blockchain technology), and other complex associated applications.
You will be helping us solve issues like scalability, performance, auto deployment, and access issues. You will also be involved with designing API’s and SDK’s.
We especially look for engineers who enjoy solving extremely complex problems, who enjoy learning, and who relish pushing technology boundaries.
- You will be responsible for the timely delivery of a variety of projects across the Smart Ledger and OEF
- Collaborate across teams in Software Engineering and the Research
- Provide valued technical input to help resolve problems
- Provide advice and mentoring to junior engineers
- Attend regular updates and meetings
Skills and experience
- C++ development skills to production level code
- Experience with STL, Boost, template authoring, C++11 and multi-threading
- Happy to work on multiple facets of a project, learning or inventing as you go
- Experience in developing code from the ground up and across several applications
- Senior Engineers will have experience of mentoring, participating in feature design & specification; and experience in being involved in patent processes would be helpful
- Python application development/embedding
- Visualisation systems
- Web stack technologies
- API development/packaging
- Experience of other technologies, including C#, Java, and Functional Programming
We offer very competitive salaries, depending on ability and experience. Come and talk to us!
We offer all the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday plus you can also buy additional holidays)
- Joining bonus (Fetch Tokens)
Additional fun benefits:
- Summer party
- Christmas party
- Fun activity days
- Free snacks, endless fruit, and hot and cold drinks
- Chill out zone
- Video games
Join us to and help to make a difference: [email protected]
Work at Fetch.AI
You will work on fascinating and promising new technology together with top class software engineers and researchers working across multiple fields (multi agent systems, machine learning, economics, cryptography).
You will collaborate with top academics and corporate partners across the world to further develop our solutions and deploy them in real life scenarios.
We believe our technology will improve how we communicate, it will give voice and new opportunities to people, organizations and the Internet of Things, effectively democratising the space and improving lives of citizens.
Fetch.AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value all people, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, ability, sexual orientation or religion beliefs. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.