Fetch.ai is building the software for the future digital economy by combining principles from blockchain, multi-agent systems and machine learning. These will harness the untapped potential of computational power and terabytes of data that are being generated at the edges of modern telecommunication networks.
As a Fetch.ai employee, you would have the opportunity to work on fascinating and cutting-edge technology alongside world-class software engineers and researchers from disciplines that include multi-agent systems, machine learning, economics and cryptography. You will also get the chance to collaborate with top academics and corporate partners to further develop our solutions and deploy them in the real world.
About the role
- BSc / BEng in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Highly skilled in at least one systems programming language from Golang, Rust or C/C++
- IP-based networking protocols
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git
- Experience working with continuous integration and deployment
- Travis CI
- Github actions
- OpenSSL, Noise or other modern cryptographic libraries
- WebAssembly, compilers and virtual machines
- Parallel and multi-threaded applications
- Blockchain or other type of large networked application
- Knowledge of smart contract languages such as solidity
- Experience with modern web development stacks
- Able to develop effectively across the following platforms:
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure:
- Experience working with container based systems:
- Google Cloud (AWS or similar)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins / Spinnaker etc)
- General experience of working with Infrastructure as code and deployment pipelines as code.
- Amazon ECS
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Private health insurance
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Generous annual leave entitlement and a day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy) and daily fresh fruit deliveries
- Christmas and summer parties
- Regular social activities
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected].