Why work at Fetch.ai
Fetch.ai is building the software for the future digital economy by combining principles from blockchain, multi-agent systems and machine learning. These will harness the untapped potential of computational power and terabytes of data that are being generated at the edges of modern telecommunication networks.
We believe our technology will improve how we communicate, it will give voice and new opportunities to people, organizations and the Internet of Things, effectively democratizing the space and improving lives of citizens.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to update, design and implement our company’s websites. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and qualifications
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working templates.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, we use Git.
- Good eye to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Private health insurance
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Generous annual leave entitlement and a day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy) and daily fresh fruit deliveries
- Christmas and summer parties
- Regular social activities
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected].