About the role:
This is a new and exciting role within a fast growing technology company working with AI and Blockchain. Due to our recent expansion we are now looking for a dedicated Web/UI Designer to help communicate our technology to the world. Your main duties will include creating bespoke designs for our websites and apps we are developing, working closely with the web developer to improve the aesthetics and user experience. Other responsibilities may also include support with design of infographics and how they are displayed on the site. With so much going on this is an exciting time to be joining us and will provide great opportunity for the right candidate
- Creating Web design mockups
- Refreshing current designs of our websites
- Updating/maintaining the designs as we release more projects and content
- Managing content via CMS
- Suggest improvements to layout based on UX
- UI design mockups (for apps and web apps)
- Working with the marketing team to best decide how to present complex technology
- An excellent understanding of your preferred web design application. Our current design team uses the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Xd) so an understanding of these is good even if you prefer to use alternatives for web mock-ups.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work on quick turnaround projects with tight deadlines.
- A team-player willing to share ideas with a positive attitude.
- A desire to learn more about our technology and then share it with the world!
Desirable Skills (optional):
If you have one or more of any of these additional skills, please state them in your application. Although, none of them are mandatory for the role as the role can be tailored to your strengths.
- An understanding of the blockchain and crypto-currency sector would be very beneficial
- Basic knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS, WordPress)
- Experience with Typescript and React for frontend is very desirable as we use this in all our web apps.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday; plus bank holidays; and you can also buy additional holidays)
- 4 weeks paid leave after 5 years of service
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Pension Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Cycle to work scheme
Fetch.ai is a Cambridge-based AI and blockchain company developing the tools to help build a decentralized digital economy. This digital economy is composed of ‘Autonomous Economic Agents’ (AEAs). These software agents can represent people, things or themselves and transact with each other independently of human intervention to get stuff done. Many of these transactions are made with our FET token (a utility crypto token), and then logged on the blockchain. Smart contracts are in place to ensure all parties uphold their agreements.
The potential of Fetch.ai’s technology is huge. We already have many projects running across different industries and partnerships with large global brands such as ‘BOSCH’ and ‘FESTO’. To list just a few of our projects, we have:
- Mettalex: A decentralized commodities exchange platform, lowering barriers to entry in a traditionally inaccessible market, improving liquidity.
- Atomix: A lending platform for the tokenization of collateralized lending. Providing a bridge between the security taken over real world assets for use as collateral and tokenization, delivering scalable liquidity to borrowers and lenders.
- Decentralized supply chains and manufacturing: Improving efficiency and cost effectiveness of existing infrastructure through the use of Autonomous Agents.
- A decentralized delivery network: Ride sharing, packages and food delivery all on one network where local providers can compete with global brands on a fair, level playing field, without the massive fees associated with current leading apps in the field.
The list goes on, and this is why we are in need of more creative talent to help shape these complex novel ideas into an easily digestible format for our stakeholders (Business Partners, Developers & Crypto-enthusiasts).
Get in touch
If you believe your skills fit the bill, please email us at [email protected].