FETCH.AI LIMITED COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES POLICY
This Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy (“CST Policy”) describes the different types of cookies and similar technologies that are used on Fetch.ai (the “Site”) of Fetch.AI Limited (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). We may change this CST Policy at any time. Please take a look at the “LAST REVISED” legend at the top of this page to see when this CST Policy was last revised. Any changes in this CST Policy will become effective when we make the revised CST Policy available on or through the Site.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at [email protected], or write to us at the following address: St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. Cookies help us learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement. For this purpose, we also use technologies similar to cookies, such as Flash Local Shared Objects (also known as Flash cookies) or pixel tags.
WHAT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
Essential Cookies. Essential cookies enable you to navigate the Site and to use its services and features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features.
Preference Cookies. Preference cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember language or other local settings and customize the Site accordingly.
- Social Media Cookies. Social media cookies collect information about social media usage.
- Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person. We use the information to analyze Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics service is provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized statistics in order to improve the Site. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to Google Analytics and privacy, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. We have taken the following measures to protect the data collected through Google Analytics:
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google about how Google may process the data collected through Google Analytics;
- We have configured Google Analytics settings to mask the last octet of user IP addresses;
- We have configured Google Analytics to not share data with third parties; and
- We do not use other Google services in conjunction with Google Analytics.
Browser or Device Information. Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Site you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
You can refuse or accept cookies from the Site at any time by activating the settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. Please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended.
If you want to clear all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download three programs that clean out tracking cookies:
Last Updated: 16th August 2018